Friday, June 8, 2012

***Whats in my Weekender Makeup Bag***

Hello my Beauties,
Long time no talk.... So to make up for my absence I have a special treat for you!!  I will be showing you what is in my weekender makeup bag  for all the weekend trips this summer  :)



I know it looks like a lot but I promise I use all of  it.... well except all the lip glosses because you cannot really use them all at once!


So whats what you ask.... well here we go into a more detailed look!


  Face 



  • The POREfessional Primer by Benefit ( Blue tube)






  • MAC Studio Fix Pressed
Powder Foundation in N4


  • Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless 
Cream Foundation in 205  Ivory 
  • Erase Paste  by Benefit in No. 2 Medium 












  • New York Color  (NYC)  Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash
  • Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Highlighter by Benefit





Eyes



  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35 Tough as Taupe






  • NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Earth Angel 
  • LA Colors Trio in BES626 Orchid








  • Ulta Eyeliner Pencil in Black
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • A No-Name Golden Eyeliner From The Color Workshop




  • The Color Workshop Mascara in Black
  • Elf  Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara ( I Use Both Ends for Eye Brows)






Lips 


From Left to right~~  30 Star Fruit, 07 Grape Fruit and B1 Kitte



Three Stila Lip Glazes <3





















I will be doing a " Whats in my Long stay makeup Bag"  Soon :)

Let me know if you like posts like these and I will do more!!  Also leave me a comment below telling me what you take in you weekender makeup bag!!

Ciao
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment