Monday, March 11, 2013

What's In My Bag?!

Hello my lovelies,
So when brain storming for post ideas this week I thought it would be fun to do a what's in my bag post. These are my favourite posts and videos to watch so I thought I would take swing at.



My the bag is the Vera Bradley Lizzy Bag in Doodle Daisy. It is a cross body bag that has a really long strap. They body of the bag is small but big enough to carry all the essentials  This is perfect for students or those of us on the go.... I am both. This also has a back pocket that doubles as a purse/wallet and coin holder so there is no need to carry a bulky purse/wallet. The front pocket is small and great for easy access and it has an ID slot to keep all your important cards handy. Now onto the contents.



So in the front pocket I just have my cards that I need to get to and business cards. I really like this pocket because it is magnetic and easy to open.


In this little pocket that doesn't close I have have my phone that slides in there super easily so I can answer it and put it away quickly. My phone is the HTC Droid Incredible 2... This little pocket is perfect   size for my phone and it is padded so it will keep it protected.


In the main pocket I keep things that I use everyday... I love this bag because I cannot over pack it and fill it full of things I don't really need.



First things are a Profusion moisture and shine lip gloss in 03, Smiths Strawberry Lip Balm and a Skittle Lip Smackers in Strawberry Starfruit. Next I have my Ipod and Auxiliary Cable... I keep this in here to listen to music in my car and my friends cars. I have sweets and a super tiny makeup bag.


I also have pens, a small note book that looks like Mickey Mouse and 2-Year Planner.




In the very back part I keep point cards, bank cards, gift cards and rubbish. I love this part because my purse/wallet won't fit in side this bag.


My rule for this is only to keep the cards that I use regularly in here.


Best for last my super tiny makeup bag.



 In here I have my Papaya Passion Punch Lip gloss, My little Body Shop Velique Eau De Toilette, Fresh Sugar Lip Balm, Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm, Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black and Arctic Berry Listerine Breath Strips.


So that it... All the stuff in my bag. Which is super boring, but when I have a big bag I tend to have a lot more junk in it. This bag keeps me to the bare minimum and from killing my arm.
So that's it for today... Leave me a comment below telling me what your essentials for your bag!
Chat on Wednesday!

Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment