Monday, March 4, 2013

February Favourites!! **2013**

Hiya,

So it is time for my February Favourites. I know I have not been posting as I regularly do and that is because I have been sick for half the month :( sad times!  Never fear though I am on the mend and shall be starting to post on my normal scheduled. So now that's done lets get to the favourites!




Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer in Light 
I have been going bare face all this month with the exception of this concealer  I use it on any redness around my nose and mouth, under my eyes and any blemishes I have. 


Benefits Watt's Up Highlighter
I am in love with this champagne highlighter.  It is subtle and not to shimmery. I have been applying it on my cheek bones and cupids bow. 



Benefits Bad Gal Lash Mascara
This plumps my lashes and makes them look gorgeous. I wore this all month, even when I had nothing else on my face! So pretty and I am loving the humongous brush!!!




Ulta Liquid Liner in Brown
I love this because it isn't as harsh as black and it is a matte formula that stays on really well. 


Tarte for True Blood Palette 
I have been wearing Fairy in the inner most part of my lid, The Light on the middle of my lid and Dusk in my crease and on the outer "v". I have been loving Dusk especially because it is such a gorgeous caramel rosey brown.


Lacura Beauty Eyeshadow Duo in Velvet Rose
This is a really pretty light pinky/lavender eyeshadow and a plummy brown. It is a super quick and easy thing to pop on while I am running out the door.

Benefit Miss Popularity Highlighter
This is an off white yellowy powder highlighter which I used to highlight my inner corner of my eye and my brow bone. 


Color workshop lip liner
The one thing I really dislike about this brand is that the products do not have names or numbers ugh! Anyways this is a gorgeous rosey/natural lip liner that I have been wearing a lot this month underneath wet n wild 547 B lip stick 




Wet n Wild Lipstick in 547 B 
This is a pretty blue toned light pink that is really lovely for everyday use. I have been wearing over the Color Workshop Lip Liner. 

Wet&Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in 105 

This a gorgeous red orange poppy colour. I have been wearing this when I really want a bright-ish pop on the lips. It is a really easy color to wear when you want something that will brighten your face without having to wear any makeup.





Shades Of The Season Coral Nail Polish
I wore this everyday this month and I am not sure where you can get this at because I got in a set for Christmas...It also doesn't have a name either. It is a super bright red coral with a gel like finish. Love it! 

Random Favourites 

Song - Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man
Show- The Carrie Diaries and Beauty and The Beast 
Game - Plants vs Zombies, 4 Pics 1 Word and Temple Run 2 


So that all for now folks! I hope you enjoyed my February Favorites Leave me a comment below telling me your favourite things of this month and I will see you in the next post!

Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment