Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Wish List **2013**


Ello, Ello, Ello,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day! Today I am going to be doing my March wish list... I really enjoy doing these because I like to read others wish list too.... So leave me a comment below telling me your wish list or a few products your going to pick up next time your out! So without further ado...
Tarte - Pure Maracuja Oil

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil $46.00 - I really want to get my skin super healthy and really nourish it. I have heard so  many good things about this oil and I am really eager to try it out.

 Lipstick


MAC Lipstick in Pervette $15.00 - I am in love with the pinky violet colour of this. It will be a gorgeous fresh everyday lip colour for going into spring.


 Viva Glam Nicki 2


MAC Viva Glam Nikki  2 $15.00 - I love this lavender colour.... It is so bold and pretty. I think it will make a perfect statement lip for spring!!  







Coastal Scents 42 Double Matte Palette $24.00 - I really want to play with more bright matte eyes and I really enjoy coastal scents eyeshadows. I also love the fact that this comes with a mix of shimmer and matte blush too!




Sigma Eye Shadow Base in Strike $13.00 - So Sigma has been on a make up releasing frenzy and I am kinda curious what their products are like. I am really interested too see how this compares to my MAC Paint Pots.... The colour of this is so unique too.

So thats it on my March wish list... not to many things! I would love to see your wish list in a comment below!

Chat soon!
Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment