Sunday, July 22, 2012

July Wish List **2012**

So this is something new I am going to be doing. This is going to be a list of a  few products that I am really lusting after this month... Hopefully it will become a monthly thing!! So let get to it...
 



Nude Tude eye shadow palette from The Balm. This is a great all the time eye shadow palette with wearable everyday colors that aren't just browns.  The palette contains 12 beautifully pigmented eye shadows from baby pinks to blacks and plums. This also comes in two different styles one is a more "old fashioned" Pinup girl style which might be a little to risque for younger girls, the second is more modest with just a plain background. Don't fret however because the eye shadows are the same in each palette. Personally I like the Pin up girl palette... I think it is fun and a cute change up to most palettes.  
                                                                    

Viva Glam Nikki Lipstick by MAC.  So needless to say I havent been to my MAC counter in a while so I havent been able to see this colour in person. In the swatches I have seen it is a geourges coraly pink, Perfect for summer. So needless to say I can hear the MAC website calling me out and screaming "Buy me, Buy me!!!                                                                       

                                                                                    Viva Glam Nicki





Guerlain By Emilio Pucci Météorites Perles D’azur Illuminating Powder - Pure Radiance
.
Oh my word!  I thought that the other Meteorites were gorgeous...but theses are even better. I have been wanting these for a while, but I have never made up my mind on which ones to get. Now it looks like my mind is made up for me... I am totally in love with all the pretty pastels.                                                               

                                                                           Guerlain - Guerlain By Emilio Pucci Météorites Perles D’azur Illuminating Powder - Pure Radiance



E.L.F Studio Make Up Remover Pen. I honestly think the people who created this little piece of magic are geniuses.... Well at least when it comes to makeup. This pen allows you to  fix anything you may have sumudged off course without removing all your makeup.  Its also so small you could throw it in your bag for a midday touch up. Unfortunately you can only get it off there website.... But maybe soon they will have it in Target!  :)                                               
                                                                                               Makeup Remover Pen

So thats it those are all the things I have been itching to run out and get this month..... What about you guys, What have you been dying to get this month???


Ciao,xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment