Thursday, August 9, 2012

July 2012 Favorites of the Month

Hi, Hi,Hi,
So today I thought I would introduce you to a new blog series called Favorites of the Month. This is going to be about my favorite things of that month.... It will range from beauty and fashion to completely random things. Every month will bring new things and some old tried and true products but it will always be fun! So I thought we would start with this month. Hope you like it :)











Skin Care Favorites 

  • Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Face Towelettes 
  • Lacura Face Care Q1O Night Cream 
  • Clinique All About Eyes Serum 
  • Smiths Strawberry Lip Balm


Beauty Favorites 

  • Garnier BB Cream
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
  • Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara 
  • MAC Paint Pot in Treasure Hunt
  • EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
  • Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparent
  • Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Sparkiling Wine
  • Ulta's Concrete Evidence Nail Polish
Fashion Favorites

  • Dress.... Long dress and short dresses alike have been my go to this month.
  • My super comfy Nike Sandals.... Because it has been very hot and I have been very lazy.
Hair Favorite
  • Huge Comb for Detangling
  • Suave Detangling Spray in Dutch Apple
  • Top knots
Random Favorites

Song of the month -  Swagger Jagger and Want U Back by Cher Lloyd

Apps of the month -  Netflix, E! News, Uno and I Heart Radio.
Show of the month - Gossip Girl


So those are all my favorites of July.... What was your favorite things this month??
leave me a comment below :)

Ciao,
XOXO

PS. Follow me on instagram..... kai_alexander 

No comments:

Post a Comment