Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Long Holiday.... Whats in my summer holiday makeup bag **2012

Hello Glam People of the internet,
So a while back I promised that I would post a long haul make up bag..... This is for places that I stay a week or more.  I know, I know it looks like a lot... but I promise I use it... or I am trying it out for you wonderful people that way I can review it :)  When I go on Holiday I separate my makeup from my skincare... So if you would like to see what is in that bag leave me a comment.

(I hate to have a disclaimer here but I feel as though it needs to be said... I am not trying to brag... I have gotten questions asking me what I pack on summer holidays... So think of it as infoming not bragging because that is the last thing I intenend to do with this blog :) 


So now that that is said and done lets open the bag...




First things first..... I love this train case!! I got it as a gift from my Nan a while back with some hair tools so I'm not really sure of the brand.  I love this so much because it is big enough to hold a palette and it is clear so I don't have to waste valuable vacay time hunting down make up.






So in to the bag we go!!  :)


Face Products


  • Garnier BB cream - Because it is quick and easy. It also has an SPF..... Don't want my face to cook off!
  • Benefit Porefessional Primer - Cause lets face it...In the summer it is hot and our make up tends to melt off.... This beauty holds it on for the day even in the heat!!
  • Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation - My face is always red... From the sun and the heat to the embarrassing times in life lol. I find that this is a wonderful foundation that I keep going back to.
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation - Im trying this out.... Not yet sure how I feel about it.
  • Benefit Erase Paste- Perfect for hiding my dark circle... Which only gets worse as the days get longer.
  • Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Foundation - I love to use this as a conceler...And you never know when you might need to ditch the medium cover to a full cover foundation.
  • NYC  Smooth Skin Bronzer - Matte perfect for conturing and bronzing up the face to match the body.... Why waste foundation.
  • NYC  Blushable stick in Pink Flash - Bright and very summery for the days I  wear blush. 
  • Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency Neutral - My favourite setting powder... Use it first thing and it really makes a diffrence on the staying power of my makeup.

Eye Products

  • MAC Painterly paint pot - Nude, Basic Cannot live without eye primer.
  • MAC Treasure Hunt paint pot - Perfect for those summer days and nights. The gold makes eyes and shadows pop.
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Easy palette to work with for many looks.
  • Maybelline Sparkiling Wine Eye Shadow- Easy one step color. Just Swipe and go!
  • Lacura Duo in 101 Latte Macchiato -  Perfect duo! The dark brown is for my eyebrows and the frosty (Not glittery) white is perfect for highlighting my face.
  • Profusion Perfect Match eyeshadow palette - This palette has some amazing bright colours that the naked dosen't .... who know when your gonna want a pop of colour!
  • Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - My new favourite.... It is truly amazing.
  • Great Lash Clear Mascara - Because in the summer I rarely fill in my eyebrow,but I do like to set them even when I fill them in!

Lip Products


  • EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop - Because it is moisture and SPF all in one. 
  • Philosophy Lipgloss in Papya passion punch - Tastes good, looks good, and so very easy to slap on
  • Wet and Wild Lipstick in Pink Sude - Sadly discontinued but it is my Favourite lipstick in the whole wide world.... I will have to find a dupe.
  • Lacura Lipstick in 305 - Because you never know when you will want a red lip
  • Lacura Lipstick in 200 - Such a pretty gold.... Just make sure your lips are well mouistized first.
  • L'Oreal Infallible Lip Colour in 100 Azalea - Pretty pink... Brighter than Pink Sude. Last all day... Perfect for those beach days when you want to look awesome without trying to hard. 

Brushes

My brush roll/bag is just a very small double sided makeup bag. I like this because it will hold a lot and it also is good if you like to separate your brushes. I do have a hard case from Real Teqniques I like to use when I don't pack so many brushes.

  • Real Techniques Stippling Brush 
  • Face Secrets Concealer/Liner Brush
  • I <3 Makeup Contouring Brush
  • Random Pink and Black Highlighting Brush
  • Paris Presents Powder Brush
  • Real Techniques Brow Brush
  • Random Pink and Black Eye Brow Groomer
  • Real Techniques Pixel- Point Eye Liner Brush
  • Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
  • Real Techniques Accent Brush 
  • Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
  • Covergirl eyelash curler 

So thats whats in my makeup bag... It looks like alot I know but better prepared than to have to buy something you forgot when your away.
Whats in your makeup bag? 
Ciao,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment