Friday, October 19, 2012

October Wish List***


Hello my lovelies,
It's that time of the month for my wish list.  These are all the goodies that I have been lusting over and have been dying to try. So here we go...










Urban Decays Naked Skin

Okay, so urban decay released there brand new foundation a month or so ago and needless to say I have been wanting to try it so badly.  
Urban decay describes it as "Naked Skin uses light-diffusing spheres to "blur" imperfections for a luminous, demi-matte finish that feels invisible but looks professionally retouched. Naked Skin is oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and loaded with nourishing ingredients"

Retails for $38.00

Size: 30ml or 1oz
Shades: 18 



Dior - Diorskin Shimmer Star


Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Dimond Hi-Lighting powder 

OMG!!  As I'm wondering through out my local Sephora I always find my self wandering near the Dior. I am always drawn to this incredibly lush product. Yes... It is a wee bit expensive but it is so multi purposeful it really isn't all that bad. 
Dior describes it as "Diorskin Shimmer Star, a light-filled pressed powder enriched with Jeweled Microdust™. These five micro-shimmering tones set off sparks of brilliance, highlighting your complexion. The ultra-fine, super-blendable formula virtually fuses with your skin for a sheer, radiant luminosity."
Retails for $ 44.00
Size: 0.35oz






Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm

So these things are being raved about and I was a bit on the fence at first with them. I was very skeptical about the color pay off and lasting power, but I have heard so,e wonderful things about these and will defiantly be picking them up on my next trip to the drug store.
Revlon describes it as "It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood."
Retails for $8.99
Size:0.09 oz
Shades: 12



Penny Lane Cream Blush


NARS Cream  Blush in  Penny Lane

I have been looking for  a new everyday blush...  I needed to be a cream because my skin is going through a "Lets get super dry and make you look like a snake skin everytime you wear a powder" phase.  I was wondering about Sephora and I spotted a beautiful blush perfect for every  day,  I am now kicking my self for not getting it, This is the first thing on my list as soon as I go back. 
NARS describes it as "A moisture-rich cream blush formula that provides smooth, silky color for naturally luminous skin. The velvety texture delivers long-lasting color and blends easily natural-looking color."
Retails for $28.00
Size:  0.16oz
Shades: 7




So those are the four products that I have been dying to get a hold of. What products have caught your eye lately?

Ciao,
Xoxo



(This is not a review of the products, All info and pictures comes from the makeup line descriptions and promo images.)

No comments:

Post a Comment