Friday, October 26, 2012

TAG: Ten Products I Would Repurchase



Hey Guys,
So this TAG has been going around on you tube for a while so I thought It would be  fun to do!!
The scenario is that your entire make up has magically disappeared what are the 10 things you run out to repurchase right away… so now we know the scenario let’s get to the make up!!





1. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation ~ This is my favorite pressed powder ever! I use it to set make up or I can wear it alone. I have hit pan on this, but it is still going strong... It lasts forever and a day.  I know because I use it everyday to set my makeup and then for touch ups during the day. It is soo amazing!
I have super dry skin and it doesn't my the dry patches stick out!

2. Garnier BB cream ~ I love this soo much! It is super duper moisturizing and I feel as though it is helping my skin out a little during the day. Since using this I cannot stand my foundation I was using before this!
Makes my skin feel good and smells nice too!

3. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly ~ OMG! This is a little pot of heaven for your eyes. It conceals all the veining /redness on your lids and it is also the most perfect eye primer. I use this every day unless I am trying out something new... But I still haven't found anythings that compare to the paint pots! I have had this for almost a year and I still have a lot left... I defiantly think this is a good investment.
Cannot say enough good things!

4.Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 261 Noir. This is my favorite water proof eyeliner from the drugstore…. It lasts all day, is super black and applies well!


It's waterproof so you can use it on the lids too!
5.Naked Palette from Urban Decay.... I feel as though this is gonna be a common answer to this, But I wanted to pick something that I could go out and pick up if my makeup disappeared not something that was limited edition or I would have to order online. Anywho I am completely in love with this palette and have those time when I am always reaching for it... Most days I have to tell my self no. This is a great choice thought because you get a ton of eye shadows and it only counts as one product!! :)
Gorgeous, creamy pigmented eye shadows!


6.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black ~ It makes my lashes super long and very black and super glossy. Love it. 
Only Flaw is it kinda smells like roses... which I like but people have allergies won't!

7. Lacura Lip stick in 301~ I love wearing red lips it is super quick and easy. This is my go to lip color and would be the one I'd run out and get as quick as I could!
Perfect red for my skin tone!

8. Great Lash Mascara in Clear ~ I have super crazy eyebrows and this stuff holds them in place all the day long!


It looks kinda gross cause use it after I fill in my brows with brown powder
9. Stila Kitten Lipgloss ~ I am almost out so I will be repurchasing this soon. I am so in love with this color it looks good alone or over a product.  I really looks good over red... Gives it a special golden pop.
Smells Lush and is Super Pretty!!

10. Covergirl&Olay Simply Ageless Foundation ~ I use this as concealer because it makes redness,spots and dark circles vanish. The amount you get is awesome if you are using for this purpose.
Super Creamy and Moisturizing!!


So there are the top ten makeup products I would repurchase!  I hope you enjoyed this fun little post and leave a comment below telling me the products you would repurchase.
Ciao,
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment