Friday, November 9, 2012

My Favorite Fall Nail Polishes!

Hiya,
Fall is in the air and the dark colors are coming out on our toes and fingers. Here are my top nail polishes for fall!





Orly Rock The World
 1. Orly Rock The World -  By itself it is a gorgeous raspberry plum with a  warm gold sparkling  duo chrome. This  practically screams fall, the colors remind me of the changing leaves on the tree.  If you layer over a darker base you get a unique red gold burgundy color that is amazing.


 Confetti Masquerade Ball


2. Confetti Masquerade Ball -  This polish is a ruby red almost wine color polish with a black duo chrome. On the nails it's very unique looking when it catches the light. The light makes it look almost ox blood colored. This is perfect for the fall trends this year.



 China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald
3.  China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald - this is a dark true to its name emerald color. It is such a beautiful green that I find myself reaching for this more and more during the fall months. This also a great transition color from fall to winter.





 L.A Colors Cactus
4.  L.A Colors Cactus - Again this is one of those colors that practically screams fall. It's beautiful dark brown with a golden greenish shimmer.  It reminds me of all the foliage and  Bonfires nights.




Confetti Dresses To The 9's

5. Confetti Dresses To The 9's -  This color is very similar to Orly Rock The World. It is a very orange burgundy with a copper/ golden duo chrome. You can see it swirled through the bottle. This is another color that reminds me of the leaves changing colors.




China Glaze Lubu Heels
6. China Glaze Lubu Heels - I often reach for this during the fall for parties and events I am going to. It is just a classic black with red shimmer. It is simple but packs a classic punch. It makes me feel more put together knowing that its not just one simple color, it also means that my nails won't distract from my outfit either.




China Glaze Swing Baby 

7.  China Glaze Swing Baby -  This is a warm taupe-ish white gold color. I love it for the same reason I love Lubu Heels. It's different but not obnoxious. It will enhance the over all look and not takeaway. The fact that its a warm gold makes it perfect for fall.



So there you have it my top polish picks of fall!! Leave me a comment of what your favorite colors are for fall. Look out for more of my nail polishes picks!!
See you in the next blog :)

Ciao,

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment