Friday, January 11, 2013

January Wish List **2013**



Hi!,
So I have been eyeballing somethings that I really want to pick up this month on the interwebs.... So I will probably be making a Sephora run in the near future. So here it is my first wish list of 2013! I'm excited....


bareMinerals - bareMinerals SPF 15 Original Foundation
Bare Minerals Foundation $27.00 - For whatever reason lately I have been dying to run to the store  just to pick up this product. I think the info-mercials on the telly have finally gotten to me. 


Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed $25.00 - I have been dying to buy this blush... I am in love with the almost nude blushes. You will probably see more of these kinda of colors pop up in this wish list! 

NARS - Blush

Nars Blush in Miss Liberty $28.00 - Okay, so this isn't a blush blush but more of a highlighter. It still has that same nothing there look but adds a gorgeous warm glow to the skin! 


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles $8.00 - I have had dark circles under my eyes since forever (Hereditary) lol. I have used the foundation that goes with this and I love it.... so this has such awesome reviews too I really want to see if it can help me and my eyes!!! 




Stila In The Garden Palette $39.00 - This reminds me of spring and wedding like...Which is odd I know but it does. The colors are so pretty to.... I think I may just have to take this lil' fella home next time I am at Sephora! 


Oh My Wow! lol I didn't even realize that I had my eye on this many things... Of course it is a wish list after all. What are you guys putting on your wish list this month??

See ya in the next week!
Ciao,
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment