Monday, February 4, 2013

December and January Favourites!!! *2013*

Hiya everyone!!

Today I am going to be doing a combined December and January favourites because I did my beauty awards in December and I feel I need to do December in case a product didn't get a mention in my awards because it was the end of the year. So with being said let jump right in!!!







 Estee Lauder DayWear BB creme/cream in Light 

I have been wearing this or no makeup for two months straight and I love it. It is a "western" BB cream so it isn't as thick or as pale as Asian ones. I love this because it has great coloration (dosen't make me orange) and it also has a good coverage.... this will be a repurchase!

The Pore- Fessional Primer by Benefit

Silky, smooth and helps my makeup look good and stay on all day. Hides my pores and make my
skin feel lush... Not much more I can say.


High Beam by Benefit

My go to highlighter for the end of December and all of January. This product just gives a perfect highlighted/dewy kind of look without being over kill.

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny

Gives my skin a slightly sun kissed look...Perfect since it isn't super cold here and the sun is always shining. Also good for a light contour... Nothing too heavy though it makes me look orange if I am not careful.

Color Workshop Blush

This is a blush that my baby bro got me for Christmas. It doesn't have a name :(  but this is a peachy pink colour when blended together or you can use the baby pink peaches or bright hot pink by themselves. I have been using them blended together to perk up my face and skin.



Benetint by Benefit

I have been loving this as a natural red colour for my lips. I apply this in the morning with a clear gloss layered over the top and I am set for the rest of the day!

03 Moisture & Shine Lipgloss by Profusion

This is amazing when you are trying to achieve that full juicy lip look and it is super moisturizing on the lips. I love it... It also smells like the banana sweeties yum!




Rimmel London Kate Lipstick in 04

Such a pretty true dark purple. I have been obsessed with this. You can liteally throw this on with a little mascara and look perfect. LOVE!

Revlon Lip Butter in 01 Pink Truffle 

This is basically my daily go to lipstick. The colour is so pretty and it is super hydrating. I am almost out and I dropped it and broke the twisty thing. I will be repurchasing soon!

Wet&Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in 105 

This a gorgeous red orange poppy colour. I have been wearing this when I really want a bright-ish pop on the lips. It smells like mint and is super comfy on the lips.





Urban Decay Naked Palette

I have been wearing Buck and Naked on my eye this month for a super simple look with Sin as the inner corner highlight. I am loving the matte look with a shimmer inner corner.




Rimmel London Glam Eyes HD Palette in 005 English Rose

Woo! That is a mouthful... Anyways this is a stunning palette. I used this everyday in the month of December and some days in January. I have made such a dent in this I love it so much, I use the pinky/peach colour on my lid and as a highlight and then mix all the purpley colours together for my crease and outer "V". Needless to say it is amazing. 





ELF Warm Palette

I have been loving this for the peachy pink colours that are matte or almost matte and the taupe purples and browns. This is amazing for the $5 it cost! 



MAC Paint Pot in Treasure Hunt

This light true yellow gold is the perfect base to make my eyes pop! I have been loving it especially with my Rimmel Palette! 


Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in 02 

This is a beautiful shimmer taupe silver colour that stays put. It really adds a unique look to matte eye shadows  Love it! 




TweezerMan Tweezers

These are the Bomb.com!  I love these they make keeping my eyebrows well groomed easy.... Where have these babies been all my life!!! 




China Glaze Ruby Pumps 

I wore this sparkly red goodness on my nails for the whole month of December super festive! 

China Glaze Sex On The Beach

This is a pretty lavender pink with a gold shimmer undertone to it. It is one of my favourite and most worn polish. I wore this all month long in January.



RANDOM FAVOURITES!! 

December

Show: Blake Shelton's Christmas Special
Song: Finally Found You by Enrique Iglesias

January

Show: Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, NCIS, Ghost Adventures (New Season... Makes me happy!) 

Song/Band: The Lumineers, Imagination Dragons, Of Monsters and Men,  and Fav song has been Dig Two by The Band Perry

App:  Dooms Day Preppers for the Ipad... It is kinda like Tiny tower love it!


Okay so there ya have it my favourites!!  So leave a comment below telling me your favourite things of January! 

See ya in the next post!!

Ciao,
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment