Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Exciting News?!

Hello ladies and gents,
I have two very exciting things to share with you today and I really hope you all will enjoy these two lil'treats that I have in store. So click the read on button to not miss out on the surprises in store!








As many of you know due to technical issues, I've had to relaunch my blog site and new Facebook Page. In honor of this Grand Opening, if you will,  I will be "Blogging in the New Year". Which will include expanded daily posts along with quick tips and mini fixes through out the coming months. 



To celebrate with you I will also be simultaneously launching a  contest series "Sprint 2 Spring". These contests are for you my lovelies. Read the fine print and follow the rules to win your way into spring. 


THERE ARE 3 WAYS OF WINNING WITH MANY SIDE STOPS ALONG THE WAY THAT COULD RESULT IN EXTRA GOODIES TO GIVE AWAY! SO JUMP ON BOARD MY BEAUTIES AS WE ALL SPRINT 2 SPRING!!

EXAMPLE OF PRIZES IN STORE!!



Thank you all so much for reading and your support.

See you tomorrow!
Ciao,
xoxo

CONTEST RULES:

CONTEST #1 - RANDOM DRAW
During these dates, Entries will be drawn at random every 14 days to win a gift bag filled with various beauty and skincare goodies from our favorite lines. ($25 value) 
~~~8 CHANCES TO WIN~~~
OPENING: 5 December 2012
CLOSING: 4 April 2013




CONTEST #2 - Refer a friend. 
The more referrals the greater chances to win! 
TO ENTER: you must like my new Facebook page and follow my blog to enter. If you refer a friend, they must like my new Facebook page and follow my blog. They will be entered. You will also receive an additional entry for each friend that leaves your name in the comments (ie. Jane Doe Referred me!) The winner with the most entries will win a prize package in excess of $100.
~~~THIS WILL BE A  MONTHLY CONTEST~~~

#1- 5 DECEMBER 2012 - 4 JANUARY 2013
#2- 5 JANUARY 2013 - 4 FEBRUARY 2013
#3- 5 FEBRUARY 2013 - 4 MARCH 2013
#4- 5 MARCH 2013 - 4 APRIL 2013 

CONTEST #3 -  My Facebook WIN IT BIG! 
To give back to those that support me and this blog. 

500th Like = $50 Gift Bag 
1000th Like =  $100 Gift Bag
1500th Like =  $ 150 Gift Bag
2000th Like =  $200 Gift Bag

Please stop in daily for my SIDE STOP CHALLENGES, MINI CONTESTS, RANDOMNESS AND TRIVA ALONG THE WAY AS WE SPRINT 2 SPRING!











1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! I can't wait to read the tips and tricks. I love the random little hints that helps us all out a bit! Especially those things you put out that are all natural or as chemical free as possible!!

    ReplyDelete