Monday, December 10, 2012

TAG: I < 3 drugstore makeup


Hiya!
So today I have another Tag for you guys… I really enjoy doing these and I would love to see your answers to these questions too!!  So this Tag is I <3 drugstore makeup , basically it telling you guys what I love and  not love about drugstore make up!



1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
Maybelline, Rimmel London and Wet&Wild…. Love them so much and I cannot pick just one! The quality of them is so amazing XD


2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
My favorite face product is CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Cream foundation ... I don't use this as a foundation but as a concealer. It makes redness,spots and dark circles vanish and the amount you get is awesome if you are using for this purpose.
My favorite cheek product is Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush.... These things receive so much hate, But I am absolutely in love with them!!
My favorite lip products are defiantly all the Wet&Wild lipsticks! I started using these when I first started wearing make up and I am still a huge fan today!!

3. Least favorite product?
Elf Eye Primer &Liner Sealer… Im not gonna rant too much about this because I have a full review of it going up soon…  but to sum it up quickly… Primer doesn’t last and the seal isn’t very good either.

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
I think Wet&Wild products are amazing…they normally don’t have very many duds. Elf also has amazing products to.  I really love both brands eye shadows pallets and recommend trying them out.

5. What is your favorite underdog product?
Hmmm…. This is a hard one, but I don’t think I have heard many people talking about this so I am going to go with my  Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eyes Definer in 261 Noir. This is my favorite water proof eyeliner from the drugstore…. It lasts all day, is super black and only five bucks which makes me very happy!

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
I think foundations are really over priced a lot of them are going over ten dollars these days and making the gap between high end and low end close.  I also think the price of eyeliners are crazy to.

7. Show your best drugstore dupes!
Wet&Wild eye shadow in Nutty is a dupe for the taupe color in NARS Earth Angel Duo. This is an exact dupe, I cannot really spot a difference.
Wet&Wild pallet in comfort zone the green definer is  a dupe for MAC’s Club eyeshadow.
ELF’s Pallet in DaytoNight  the lightest color is a dupe for Urban Decays Virgin eyeshadow
ELF’s Pallet in DaytoNight   the medium pink/brown color is a dupe for Urban Decays Toasted eyeshadow.

The shadow look really shiny and didn't show up well because every time I tried to get a good shot it was too sunny!  


8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype? 
NYC Bronzer in Sunny~ Okay, so everyone and their mother talks about this bronzer and on multiple occasion I have heard that it works well with fair to medium skin tones and dosen't look orange or muddy. Well... Not in my case, on my best days I can use this to warm up my skin tone a little bit or even as a blusher.... But I cannot contour with it because I end up looking like I work for Willy Wonka.  I do use this because it works as something to give me a little boost or just a bit of warmth to my cheeks. I think this is over hyped because everyone promises you it will work if your in the fair-medium catagory and when it dosen't you have this major let down. So in my books completly over hyped because every one has diffrent skin what may work for me may not work for you.  (Oh, just to give you guys a refrence of how fair I am.... I am N4 in MAC's Studio Fix Foundation.)


So there you go! Hope you guys liked this tag…. I would love to see your answers to this tag so Tag your it!!
Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment