Friday, December 28, 2012



Hiya,
So I am back with my Face products Beauty Awards. So it is time to divulge in some make up!  So Shall we get to my beloved face products! Remember to leave me a comment below telling me some of your favorite face products from 2012!



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Foundation
Super Moisturizing and Great for the winter
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream
This is great if you want a light coverage but something that is also super moisturizing, 

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is amazing it gives the skin a pink dewy glow and the fact that it is a liquid highlight means it won't patch up and dry the skin out. 

Benefit Pore Fessional Primer
Makes my skin smooth and helps reduce the look of pores. Makes my makeup last all day long!

Maybelline Mineral Power Founadion
This stuff is exactly like the Clinique Redness Solutions foundation. The only exception is that this makes
my skin feel super soft!

Wet n' Wild Cover All Concealer
Great light weight concealer that isn't drying and covers well

Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation
This stuff works amazing at evening out my skin tone and covering the redness. After wearing this for awhile I have noticed an improvement in my skin. 


MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
Great on those days when you want to have barley no make up on or when you want a little more coverage to the foundation/BB cream/Tinted Moisturizer you are wearing. Sets makeup Beautifully!
So there you have it all my face loves of 2012! Come back tomorrow to see what I have been wearing on my lips!
See ya there!
Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment