Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Top 4 Foundations!









Hiya,
I am back again with another top products video. This one is all about the foundations I love. So lets start the countdown!


#1  Clinique Redness Soultions Foundation $27.00 - Great for calming the skin and concealing any redness on the face.  I love this stuff.... Only issue is the color range.
Redness Solutions Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology



#2 Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation $12.00 - This is a great medium to heavy coverage  cream foundation. I love its texture and its wide variety of colors. Feels great on the skin and can be used as a concealer.
COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation
#3 Garnier BB Cream $13.00 - Super moisturizing and light weigh. Has a good descent amount a coverage and evens out my skin tone.

Skin renew
#4 Estee Lauder BB Cream $38.00 - Makes my skin feel really soft and makes it look smooth. Love the texture of it on my face.


So there is my top for foundations I hope you guys enjoyed this post and don't forget that I am announcing both winners of the random draw contest at the end of this month! I am also Blogging in the New Year so make sure you come back for a new post each day!!

See you in the next post!!
Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment