Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November Favorites!

Hi,
Its that time of the month.... November Favorites!! Woop.... I know its a wee bit late, but hey better late than never. This is so exciting because I am looking forward to Christmas and the New Year. So with out further ado here are my November Favorites!





Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation in 01 Calming Alabaster 
I have fallen back in love with this foundation. I have been applying it with a damp sponge and it looks amazing! 

Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Light Ivory 
This is very similar to the Clinique foundation color wise and texture wise. This foundation makes my skin feel really soft and the Clinique one helps with redness so I have been loving mixing them together. 




Profusion Perfect Match Eyeshadow Palette
I have been loving this palette so much this past month!  It has all colors I could possibly want. I have been using the light shimmery colors when I wear a dark lip and winged liner. I use the darker colors when I want a dramatic eye. 


Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in 02
I have been using this as a base for when I do darker looks. I am so in love with this for a dark base. I really gives a unique look to the eyeshadow and it keeps them on forever!


Ulta Liquid Eyeliner in Brown and Black
I love these for dramatic winged looks because they are matte. They really look amazing when you have a shimmery color as a base. 


Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
I have been trying to use products up this month and I stumbled upon this. It makes my lashes really thick and long and black!! I love it and will defiantly be repurchasing it!



Lacura Lipstick in 503
This is a very light plum color. I love wearing this with a dramatic eye look because it isn't nude or pink, but it is not going to over load the face!

  Lacura Lipstick in 301
This is my go to red lip and I have been loving it this month. It's not a super bright red, more of a darker burgundy  I wore it so much this month because I think statement lips look awesome during the fall. 

Revlon Lip Butter in 001 Pink Truffle
This has been my go to lip color for during the day. It is a gorgeous light berry plumy pink perfect for fall day. It is also super moisturizing,which is good because as it gets cooler our lips will get dryer. 


China Glaze Nail Polish in Ruby Pumps
This is a bright  (pink toned) red  nail polish with red shimmer through out it. Perfect for the holiday time. I normally change my nails up at least once a week but since this month has been so busy I have been touching it up through out the month. 


Random Favorites!!
Song of the month- Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars
Show Of the month- Beauty and The Beast on the CW and Revolution on NBC  (the ending left me :O )


So that's my favorites for November! What was your favorites this month... Leave a comment below!
See ya tomorrow!!
Ciao,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment