Monday, December 24, 2012

Favorite Vloggers of 2012!!

Hiya,
So today I thought it would be nice to share with you guys my favorite vloggers of 2012! No, they are not all beauty bloggers but they are amazing talented people who I enjoy watching!
So with out further ado!

#1 Film Riot
So I am an actress but I also love all of the film industry and if you are intrested in film and directing  then I would go and check them out!

#2 Pink So Foxy
This woman is amazing and so inspirational. She is the one who got me into natural beauty! Love her channel!




#3 Panacea 81
Okay... so the majority of you know about her! She is the one who inspired me to start this blog and the person who I first started watching in 2009.

#4 Indie Mogul
Again I am interested in film and these guys are amazing as well. Love all of their tips and tricks that will help you capture a great film!

#5 Landon Austin
He is an amazing singer/song writer. I love his music and I actually got the chance to meet him a while back at one of his concerts and he is very down to earth. If you love music then you gotta go and check him out!


So yep, those are all the vloggers that I have been loving in 2012!!
Until tomorrow!
Ciao,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment