Thursday, December 27, 2012


Howdy,
Today Beauty awards is on my favorite brushes! I realize that some of these post are going to be shorter than the others and the reason behind that is when I fall in love with a product I rarely change it. Especially if it is for my body or things like brushes! Now that's out of the way lets get into my love brushes of this year!



ELF Bronzing Brush

Paris Presents Powder Brush

Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush 

So there you have it my super small amount of brushes that have really knocked my socks off this year! Tomorrow awards are going to my face favorites! Don't forget that even though Blogging in the New Year is coming to its final days I am still having my Sprint To Spring Contests! So make sure you go and check out my giveaways page for more info and I will see you in the next post!

Ciao,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment