Monday, December 31, 2012



Hiya,
So today is the last day of 2012...Its been a good year and I wanted to thank all of you who have supported me in this venture and to those of you who read my posts. I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store!

So today I will be doing the last of my beauty awards and this is my favorite category so with out further ado....





Profusion Perfect Match Palette 

Z palette and Hello Kitty Eyeshadows

Avon Luxury Eye Liner in Charcoal U10

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 261 Noir 

Great Lash Mascara in Clear 

Great Lash Lots of Lashes in Brown Black

Ulta Liquid Eyeliner in Black 

Ulta Liquid Eyeliner in Brown 

Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in 02 

Maybelline Eye Tattoo in Tough As Taupe 

MAC Paintpot in Treasure Hunt 

MAC Paintpot in Painterly 

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Palette in English Rose 

LA Colors trio in Sunflower 

ELF Quad in Butternut 

ELF Quad in Day To Night 

LA Colors Trio in Orchid

Nars Duo in Earth Angel 

Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow in Nutty 

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Sparkling Wine 

MAC Crushed Metallic Pigments in Summer Stash 

Urban Decay Naked Palette 

Maybelline Lash Stiletto 


Boom...That is the end of Beauty Awards 2012! It is also almost the end of blogging in the New Year... One more post :( I am going to miss posting everyday....who knows maybe it will become something that is a regular thing on the blog! Don't forget that just because it is the end of Bloggin in the New Year that we won't have any fun.... I still have the Sprint to Spring contest going on and you guys can still win some awesome goodies!

Until tomorrow!
Ciao,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment