Tuesday, December 25, 2012



Hello my beauties,
So Today I bring you the first of the final post for 2012. Instead of doing a monthly favorite I will be giving out my Beauty Awards for 2012.  I will be working my way through skincare,body,eyes,face, and lips giving notice to the products that I have loved this year. On the first to finish off my Blogging in the New Year I will have the best of the rest awards which is like the Random category on my monthly favorites. Now, with that out of the way here is my Skincare Awards from 2012.




This has been my go to moisturizer for my face. Yes, I know it is a body product but this is amazing for super dry skin .
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

This is a guys face product from Target. I bought this for my brother but he hadn't used it so I tought I would give it a try out! I love this it is my got to sunscreen product
Every Man Jack Face Lotion SPF15

I love this for the mornings when I am sleepy and my eyes don't look so pretty. With the metal roller ball this wakes me up and offers a nice cooling treat under my eyes for early mornings.
Clinique All About Eyes Serum

It foams and cleans my face so well. Last for ever and I love it!
Clinique Rinse- Off Foaming Cleanser

This stuff is great for helping keep blemishes at bay. I use this before I apply my make up and sometimes at night .
Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent

Super moisturizing and light weight! Perfect for when you want a good night time moisture but don 't wanna go to bed with a heavy feeling on the face!
Lacura Q10 Night Cream

Another blemish fighting product. If I have any blemishes on my skin then I dab this on after my moisturizer and before my make up. That way this stuff can work its magic and help "protect" the blemish to!
Nutrogena On -The-Spot Acne Treatment

This is just plain Coca Butter and I have been loving it as a night cream and night time eye cream. It is amazing and I cannot say enough good things about it!
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Cream

This makes my eyes feel bright and ready to go in the mornings. It tightens the skin really well and makes a good base for my under eye concealer!
Lacura Revitalizing Eye Gel

If I am not using Cocoa Butter then I am using this under my eyes at night. When I wake up in the mornings my under eye area is well moisturized and the dark circles don't look as bad as they normally do!
Philosophy Miracle Worker Eye Cream

This is my favorite mask. It is super refreshing and it helps clear pores and tighten them!
CVS Purifying Mint Masque



So there you have it my first beauty award post this year! Make sure you come back until January first to see all of my Beauty Award Winners!

See you tomorrow!
Ciao,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment